2. Tea tree Essential Oil is arguably the best for acne-prone skin because it regulates oil and has antibacterial properties which combat acne- causing bacteria.
3. Rosemary Essential Oil does wonders for oily skin. It creates a healthy balance between antibacterial and antiseptic properties that combat excessive oil, acne, blackheads, and whiteheads.
For Dry skin
1. Chamomile essential oil soothes and moisturizes dry, itchy skin and makes your skin healthy.
2. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is a mild antiseptic that keeps your skin free of bacteria and moisturizes.
3. Rose Essential Oil reduces skin irritation, moisturizes, and promotes good skin health. It also has a beautiful smell.
For combination skin
1. Lavender oil is widely known and loved for its calming fragrance. It reduces acne, calms stressed-out skin, and fights wrinkles. Lavender also helps in lips care. Lavender lip balm leaves the lips soft, hydrated, moisturized, and fragrant.
2. Sandalwood Oil is extracted from the heartwood of trees and is perfect for combination skin. It minimizes large pores, tames oily spots, and renews your skin.
3. Bergamot Oil improves and evens out your skin tone, reduces persistent oily spots, and brightens dull, dry spots.
Carrot seed EO and frankincense EO are both ideal for all skin types. They reduce inflammation and the appearance of large irritating pores, regenerate skin cells, tighten the skin and minimize wrinkles.