Got Lip Filler? This Lip Balm Can Help Quicken Healing
What are Lip Fillers?
Lip fillers are injections that enlarge the size of your lips. They are one of the most famous types of dermal fillers. Lip fillers contain hyaluronic acid, a natural substance produced by the body.
Lip filling procedures are generally safe and carried out by an experienced healthcare provider to ensure effective results. There’s a low chance of complications or side effects, and lip fillers help boost your self-esteem.
However, if you're unhappy with the look of your lips after the injection, an enzyme (hyaluronidase) can be injected into your lips to dissolve the hyaluronic acid in the lip fillers. That is to say; the procedure is reversible. However, this procedure can be painful; hence, you may want to speed up the healing process.
CALM Lavender Lip Balm
If you have a big event coming up after getting your lips filled and need your lips to be in perfect shape, CALM Lavender lip balm can help to quicken the healing process.
The CALM lavender lip balm contains lavender oil mixed with other essential oil and ingredients to help keep the lips hydrated and soft. Lavender oil is a popular essential oil used for a variety of purposes. It is particularly known to ease pain and quicken the skin's healing process.
CALM Lavender Lip Balm Ingredients
The CALM lavender lip balm contains various ingredients which help speed up healing for sunburned and cracked lips.
- Natural Lavender Essence: Lavender is a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, calming for your skin and mood. It is known to quicken wound recovery, including cracked and sunburned lips.
- Manuka Honey: A potent, natural anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial. Manuka honey aids in healing and preventing lip sores, often caused by sunburns or dryness.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter helps to add a protective hydrating layer to your lips. It is also a natural source of antioxidants, neutralizing free radicals that cause harm to your skin.
- Zinc Oxide: An active sunscreen ingredient that covers the entire UVA/UVB spectrum by itself, giving your lips broad-spectrum protection. Vitamin E: Also known as the "workforce Vitamin," Vitamin E aids cellular restoration, reinforces the skin barrier function, and promotes healing.
- Shea Butter: In addition to adding moisture to your lips, shea butter also contains antioxidants and helps to reduce inflammation.
- Broad Spectrum CBD: Naturally processed several times to remove any psychoactive ingredients, the hemp-derived, American-grown broad spectrum CBD is present in therapeutic capacity to calm your skin by decreasing inflammation.
CALM Lavender Lip Balm Benefits
- CALM lavender lip balm helps to soothe dry lips using special ingredients and the powerful properties of the lavender essential oil. These keep the lips soft, moisturized, and hydrated.
- CALM lavender lip balm quickens healing for sunburned and cracked lips, and provides relief with every application.