21 Ways to Improve Your Mood | Mental Health Awareness Month
As a mood-management brand that combines clinic-grade skin care, aromatherapy and edibles, MOOD will be sharing lots of science-backed content on how to feel better - consistently. Be sure to connect with us on Instagram.
21 Ways to Improve Your Mood
1. Go for a walk outside.
2. Buy a plant or flowers.
3. Snuggle your pet - or visit a cat cafe!
4. Listen to your favorite toons. But be selective.
5. Smile! Activate the muscle-mind connection.
6. Breathe. Most Americans are shallow breathers.
7. Clean and organize.
8. Do a skin care routine.
9. Write on paper.
10. Try appreciation instead of gratitude.
11. Reach out to a friend. Especially if you want to close down.
12. Cook or bake.
13. Knit or crochet.
14. Go out of your way to be kind.
15. Implement aromatherapy.
16. Be spontaneous - it's good for the brain.
17. Reminisce and reflect.
18. Stretch your body.
19. Snack on mood-boosting foods.
20. Plan something fun.
21. Take a nap, mindfully.
Managing your mood is an ongoing process. The more tools you have in your pocket, the better you are able to support your mental health!
Loved this article? Share it with friends and tag @itsmoodskincare on Instagram.